Boris Zusin, DDS, MS, MBA, is an expert in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He has taken numerous high-level continuing education courses in these areas, and is also an active member of several professional dental organizations.
Drawing upon the skills refined through years of experience and continuing education, Dr. Zusin will do everything possible to ensure that your entire dental experience in his office is a good one.
1986 Master of Science, New York University College of Arts and Science 1990 Master of Business Administration, Leonard H. Stern School of Business 1995 Doctor of Dental Surgery, New York University College of Dentistry
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Prosthodontic and Implant Dentistry)
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education (Occlusion in Clinical Practice, State of the Art Esthetics)
- International Association for Orthodontics (Mini Residency)
- Invisalign® Certificate from Align Technology Inc.
- Straight Wire Concepts (taught by Dr. Robert Gerety)
- Advanced Level Orthodontics (taught by Dr. Jay W. Gerber)
- 6 Month Adult Aesthetic Orthodontic Treatment Course (taught by Dr. Georgaklis)
- New York University College of Dentistry (Enteral Conscious Sedation)
- University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine (Practical Esthetic Dentistry)
- Midtown Dental Society (Past President)
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Orthodontic Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- New York County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Society
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
The following is a partial list of the communities we serve:
New York City, Saratoga Springs, Wilton, Saratoga Lake, Greenfield Center, Ballston Spa, Rock City Falls, Gansevoort, Schuylerville, Argyle, Greenwich, Easton, Schaghticoke, Cambridge, Shushan, Southern Vermont, Lake George, Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake Luzerne, Stillwater, Clifton Park, and Round Lake.