Dr. Zusin proudly participates with several dental insurances. Click here to see our complete list.
No Dental Insurance? No Problem! We are offering the following special for New Patients:
We are committed to providing the highest quality care, the most advanced diagnostic techniques and excellent personalized service. As part of our commitment to excellent patient care, and because we recognize the value of your time, we will provide treatment in as few appointments as possible.
Here are examples of some of the dental services & solutions we provide, incorporating the most advanced dental techniques designed to achieve and maintain optimal oral health:
- Teeth Whitening – A dazzling, white smile is the hallmark of professional teeth whitening. When you choose professional bleaching treatments, the results are beautiful and natural-looking.
- Veneers – completely transform your smile in just a few office visits. Veneers are a great option for those looking to make slight alterations, change tooth shape, size, and/or color.
- Composite Bonding – can fix chipped or cracked teeth, reduce unsightly gaps or spaces, and hide discoloration or faded areas on the tooth’s surface.
- Invisalign® – straightens your teeth without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized aligners that are virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you’re straightening your teeth.
- Crowns – natural-looking, customized tooth-shaped covers that are placed over a damaged tooth or implant to restore the look, shape, size, and color of a damaged or missing tooth.
- Bridges – a dental restoration that replaces missing teeth and ‘bridges’ the gap to restore your smile.
- Implants – restore lost teeth so that they look, feel, fit and function like a natural teeth.
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment – one of the most effective ways to treat gum disease before it becomes severe.
- Digital X-Rays – reduce radiation 80-90% compared to traditional dental x-rays.
- White Fillings – metal-free, mercury-free, bonded resins are a superior alternative to traditional, silver fillings that can provide extra support to damaged teeth.
If you have any questions about any of the procedures or to schedule an appointment, contact our nearest office.
The following is a partial list of the communities we serve:
New York City, Saratoga Springs, Wilton, Saratoga Lake, Greenfield Center, Ballston Spa, Rock City Falls, Gansevoort, Schuylerville, Argyle, Greenwich, Easton, Schaghticoke, Cambridge, Shushan, Southern Vermont, Lake George, Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake Luzerne, Stillwater, Clifton Park, and Round Lake.